Sunday, May 31, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire (26 of 31)

I had an opportunity to view the movie recently and actually wanted to write a review.

Meanwhile I had a discussion with a good friend of mine who incidentaly told me that she had written a review.Just got a chance to read her review...it perfectly summarise my views on this....so decided to just link my blog to the article.

Also I loved the way she wrote and wanted to encourage her to do more such reviews.

Its in a magazine which becomes the living guide to you if you are an expat in Taipei.The Magazine Link

Here is the link...to her review.Once you open the magazine ..her review is on Page 16 and 17.
I would love to hear comments on the same.

And Anu...I hope this serves as an encouragement to kick start your writing career!

1 comment:

  1. Vinoo, I was at first very surprised at your mentioning my article in your blog. Most Indians are of a negative opinion about this movie. So I am really honored and touched by your encouraging remarks. I hope to try and keep writing stuff about topics that "move" me. Anu.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!