Friday, May 29, 2009

Things that make you proud as a Mom! (24 of 31)

I never grew up as a very confident person and never belonged to the bubbly, daring sort if you understand what I mean?

I wanted my kids to be very confident though and be very sportive...Cant yet say if they have reached that yet..but this was one instance I felt proud...

This was in Slate Museum - the activity itself was not thrilling but when they asked for a volunteer my daughter promptly responded even before I could do the usual nudge....

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post. So many feelings conveyed in a such a simple way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done!...now I know who to call to if my roof ever springs a leak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so understand ur pride:-))!!!

    Oh and I knw exactly wht u mean by...
    "I never grew up as a very confident person and never belonged to the bubbly, daring sort if you understand what I mean?"
    Believe me when I say it cd easily have been a sentence I wrote.

    And my kids they've taken after me....puli at home & elli outside;-S

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!