Thursday, May 14, 2009

I would like to have this as a normal trading day! ( 6 of 50)

My tally so far!

Total Trades-6
Wins -5(+13+21+21+18+28)
Loss-1(-32)
So net=69$ ( I always keep myself motivated thinking this figure times 100 (LOL $6900 in 6 days)!

My trading summary for the day = 28$

Time Symbol Event Message Qty. Filled

09:30:25 +DAVRF Executed Bought 1 +DAVRF at 3.38
09:31:36 +DAVRE Executed Bought 1 +DAVRE at 2.95
11:02:01 +DAVRF Executed Sold 1 +DAVRF at 3.55
11:39:46 +DAVRE Executed Sold 1 +DAVRE at 3.10


Today was one of those days where the market will go only one way...down....It was evident in premarket numbers itself...So the only thing that you need to keep an eye on can you enter the trade at a reasonable price...but could only get 15cents on each contract....

Why two types of contract ...( I had no money to buy the same contract so took a calculated risk to buy slightly out of the money).....As you can notice I always buy only "in the money" contracts...


And what is my target! ( Well the immediate goal is to double the money)....so to make 600$ on an average of say 10 dollars a day....thats 60 trading days (12 weeks...)add another 2 weeks...as u can see there will be loss days..it is inevitable! so in 14 weeks ...its my aim to double the money! So my account should have 1200$ balance!

And here is a thought... How many times do you need to double your money if have $1200 in your hand to make a million dollars?

P.S.Thanks Niall so much for reading and your comments....All praises to you for reading it....if someone had to write on a subject I am unfamiliar with it is very unlikely I will read it...Thanks for your encouragement!

And regards tutorials its always there in my plan of things!.Your comment makes me want to do asap...possibly after the NaBloPoMo....

1 comment:

  1. I do read all your posts...I don't claim to understand them...but I was thinking, in a similar way to what Preeti was writing about, math is to many people a beauty, an artform...I'm intersted in figures..but not the sort you use here!:-) If you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!