Thursday, July 02, 2009

Routine - II

Well Day 1 of getting myself to routine was not a bad start at all....

Well my first task of updating bank account that should at the most take 15 minutes took me 2 hrs....well it was due over 8 months and technology changes....the banks keeps supposedly changing user interface and make things more complicated every time I log in ...thats another reason for me to get this to routine task every month.....

The kitchen cleaning had to be a quick one else the online Grocery ordering wont happen and will have to live without grocery for the weekend!
Those two mundane tasks were established....

Job well done!

Well my mood was good with a feeling of self accomplishment when I read about a good friends daughter been diagnosed with ALL

The facebook message read
" I will be 3 years this September 2009. On 26/6/09 I've been diagnosed with Leukemia (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia ALL)."

My heart went out to the family the Mom and Dad...and their despair....one starts wondering Why this ?Its an awful feeling that I cant describe....I am just hoping and praying fervently she will be completely cured and will come out of the hospital....soon....


Like I said these things make me feel really low....a great reminder of how fragile our lives and lifestyles and routines can be....

My daughter Tanya had an important day today....she went on her first International Day trip to France....She came back safely and they were back few minutes ahead of 6 PM as promised.



=================================================================================
Monthly Routine
Day 1 Update Bank accounts to a spreadsheet (3)
Day 2 Check any payments Due/Expiring
( I dont know about others but I always have something due or expiring this is inspite of me making most things auto debit....I recently had an insurance payment missed saying the I had filled in the date as expiring in APril 2009 instead of April 2019..)
The only mantra is keep checking.

Weekly Routine
Wednesday
Clean and Tidy Kitchen
Order Online grocery

Thursday
Clear Guest Bed Room
Everything that I dont find a place in my house gets piled in the guest room...so every week there is definitely something to clear....from books the girls to pull out...to puzzles left unfinished....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!