Saturday, July 04, 2009

Mommy Interview

Reflections tagged me on this so I had done this earlier..but never posted on my blog...

These questions were answered in March 2009

1.What is something mom always says to you?

Tanya: “behave yourself”
Riona:Do Kumon,Don’t watch TV too much


2. What makes mom happy?

Tanya:If I study everyday.
Riona:When I do my Kumon

Feels happy that they get the point that education is one of the top priorities after behaviour in our family!

3. What makes mom sad?

Tanya:If I whine
Riona:when I keep watching TV

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Tanya:By saying jokes
Riona:when you say jokes

Never knew I did that...

5. What was your mom like as a child?

Tanya:no you never told me oh she had long hair and she was very thin now she is a big fat lady.
Riona:you were one year old



6. How tall is your mom?

Tanya:I dont know because u never told me
Riona:60 cms

Look at nine yearl olds tone...its all " you never told me attitiude not her responsibilty"

7. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?

Tanya:I don’t know because u never tell me
Riona:NEWS


8. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Tanya:she works on the computer
Riona:watch TV


9. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Tanya:It will be for acting
Riona:I don’t know

10.Why?

Tanya:Thats what I want to do

11. What is your mom really good at?

Tanya:U are not good at anything
Riona:She is good at helping people !


12. What is your mom not very good at?

Tanya:ironing
Riona:working

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Tanya:I don’t know u didn’t tell me
Riona:go to office and work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Tanya:chammanthi with appam
Riona:ice cream

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Tanya:that she doesn’t embarrass me in front of any one
Riona:that she works in office

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Tanya:Pinocchio
Riona:don’t know

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Tanya:we don’t do anything together ? Do we?
Riona:kumon and sleep

18. How are you and your mom the same?

Tanya:We both whine..
Riona:we both have noses and eyes and hair and everything

19. How are you and your mom different?

Tanya:I don’t know she is fat and I am thin
Riona:u have white skin and I have brown skin

20. How do you know your mom loves you

Tanya:because she always makes up with me.
Riona:because she help us with all our work

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Tanya:That he is thin and he doesn’t have curly hair.
Riona:His hair cut

This was news to me too!I never really looked for men without curly hair!

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Tanya:Costco
Riona:Singapore

1 comment:

  1. This post is really interesting. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!