Wednesday, July 01, 2009

ROUTINE

1st July 2009

Well I am going to take up the challenge of blogging every day yet again!

It makes me think if not anything else!also it gets me into some rhythm to the chaotic July when holidays start!

Apart from blogging I am going to append a few routines I like to establish in my life at the end of each blog

Here is an acrostic Poem on ROUTINE


Routine is what I have been hoping for



Only to be found often stuck in chaos.



Undoing things and regretting



Times that I wasted in get going.



In and out of the daily chores



No amount of self-motivation is yet to



Embolden me to a level of ROUTINE I am
hoping for !









Thanks for reading my attempt at Poetry....long since I have written one.

==========================================================================
These are routines I am trying to establish in my life so may not hold much relevance in yours but if it does do leave a comment I will be really happy!
============================================================================
Monthly Routine:
1st day of every month : Update Bank accounts to a spreadsheet (3)

(I have been wanting to do this for the last 5 years and often ends in chaos having to update it or seek information in desperation...an absolute avoidable pitfall...but still lacks self discipline.and why 3 accounts thats the minimum I need to maintain as banks always dont provide all services!)

Weekly Routine:

Wednesdays:


Clean and Tidy Kitchen

(I dont know about you but my kitchen can get disorganised in a week.I am just not a good housekeeper putting things back at its place and give that extra shine each day.
Wednesday is good day in my area as all garbage gets collected.Also it helps me to make a decent list for Grocery shopping.)

Order Online grocery

(I like doing this on a Wednesday as I do it online and get it delivered on a Thursday or a Friday depending on urgency.I cannot get everything in one shop ...so an extra trip will still be needed to an Indian store)

2 comments:

  1. The poem is sure a good start:-))!!!

    And hats off for attempting to put up a post everyday.

    Came to tell u tht u r tagged:-))!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy!You are good at tracking blogs for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!