Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Louvre




This is a museum.... I can't really explain the beauty and intricacies...of all that is displayed there... Its a huge collection and some of the size of paintings are larger than the floor area of my home...and it has over 35000 pieces of art...and you really cant do justice in 2 or 3 hours....

but as I said earlier...I am glad we went and saw the rich heritage of France....

Here is the link to few photos we managed to take.

We had lunch after wards...and was disappointed that we could not do any shopping as most shopping centres are close don Sunday...then we headed off to hotel to catch our train back...Needless to say we were really tired and was glad to be back on our own beds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!