Thursday, July 09, 2009

11 Plus Exams

If you are wondering what that is ...I too was till I arrived in UK.
Having a 9 year old....one of the free advice I have received so far.....even without my asking initially is start preparing your child for the 11+ ....


So as usual I am well on my way to research and needless to say there is an information overload on the Internet...

So I have no choice but to design my plan and devise sensible strategies....so that my daughters can give their best and get to better schools when they are 11+...( meaning 11 years and older!


What have I done so far....read a Stress Free Guide of 96 pages....not sure how they called it stress free but I am fully stressed at the mammoth tasks ahead of undertanding what to do and preparing my execution plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!