Sunday, July 05, 2009

My Birthday

19th June 2009

Its been ages I feel since my birthday came and went.

I just wanted to jot down how it went so that I can recall when I get older.

Since hubby was away on business I was woken up by his call to wish me for the day at about 6 AM....since he would be on a flight rest of the day he just wanted to make sure I have been called and wished...just as I decided to lie down again my Mom calls to wish...she too "before I forget let me wish you"....thanks to the Time Zone diff they have all been waiting to wish me...followed by a call from my sister and brother from Goa..they were having a happy family meet ......

After drooping off the girls I decided to dedicate the day doing something for myself so I worked on redoing my resume for the UK maret...yes I still want to get back to work...its going to be a good long 5 years...but I am still waiting for the day.....

Had over two dozen wishes over facebook....from facebook friends....so much so I got couple of comments that said you must be very popular.

I had a college friend who took the trouble of calling me and another friend in UK.

The rest of the evening was packed with picking up girls , feeding them and taking them for their drama classes and to top it all had to watch a discney movie at 10PM - Princess Protection Program...They were unaware of the date and did not notice after all it was their mom's birthday...I quite like it that way else they would miss their father and since he was away for another week it would be too many stories to tell and explanations to give.

So thats what I did on my birthday...sweet and simple day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!