Thursday, July 16, 2009

Best Piece of Writing I have Received!

I am still unpacking though not daily and I have about the last 10 boxes to go....
This was the highlight of my unpacking...Ever since I started blogging - 3 years ago ... I wanted to share a piece of writing I treasured very dearly! but somehow I had misplaced it in some file to make sure I dont lose it.....I came across it today! and thought let me scan it immediately

Here is the scanned copy.





I have typed the words below incase the copy if not readable.....It was written on
11th March 1987 ...twenty two years ago.....



It read


Vinoo

Remembering you woth love, and
Everyday shall think of you with joy!
May your future be one of fulfilment,
Every enterprise enabling you to grow.
May persons whom you encounter meet you at your
Beautiful personality level.
Even when friendship is challenging take risks,to
Respecting,reflecting and responding to others.
A rare person you are a special one Vinoo
None have I found so steady, a firm stand-by to truth.
Clarity of mind in so young a lass, has been, shall be
Ever a cause of pride and delight to me.

Offering you Love
and
Friendship always!

Let love level differences for you
Often allow forgiveness to flow from you
Vinoo
Eyes that speak your soul. evoking peace and joy in others too

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!