Saturday, February 13, 2010

What to see in Dubai

Continued.

We had a wonderful drive through the city and watched the fountain at Dubai Mall.

I have been to over 10 cities where I was impressed be it New York,Paris,Sydney,Tokyo,Singapore but nothing like the sheer size and glamour the way the mall is.

It is indeed the ultimate,cutting edge experience of shall I say window shopping.
They boast of over 1200 outlets and a Gold Souk.

It has an acquarium and underwater zoo.
And the Dubai Fountain was superduper.
We were indeed lucky to see the world's largest dancing fountain.

The video sums up the essence of Dubai of what we saw!


A few photos from my personal collection - Dubai by night


At the acquarium



Fountain in Dubai Mall

1 comment:

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!