Sunday, February 07, 2010

Ties to myself!

I was tagged by Jyoti almost a month ago...I finally got to do it...Sorry I have not tagged anyone as I have very few blogger friends!

1. What is your current obsession?
Teaching my daughter for 11+ exams!
2. What are you wearing today?
Black trousers and a white top!
3. What’s for dinner?
Rice ,Egg, Bindi and Pork and Sambhar
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Books
5. What are you listening to right now?
Capital FM
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
a keen blog reader
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Singapore – a four bedroom with study please!
8.One thing you wanna change about yourself ?
Giving up my job!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Shanghai
10. Which language do you want to learn?
Chinese
11. What’s your favourite quote?
Experience is what you get ,when you didn’t get what you wanted!
12 .would u cook for me?
yes…unless you don’t eat Indian food!
13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Ignore and safely stay away
14. What are you afraid of the most?
a secure future
15. Who do you want to meet right now?
my mentor
16. What is your favourite colour?
purple
17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
Be yourself!
18. What is your dream job?
Options Trader
19. What’s your favorite magazine?
Readers Digest
20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Art material for my children
21.what food do u like?
All kinds
22. Who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
I think all of them who win awards!
23. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
some rare incidents with hubby!
24. A word that you say a lot?
Really
25.What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Beautiful and Straight
26. What are you going to do after this?
Sleep and dream
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Eat or Pray
28. What makes you go wild?
When I am used and taken for granted!
29. What are your favourite movies?
Hardly see any..kuch kuch hota hai!
30. What inspires you?
Lives…living examples!
31. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Vinoo
32. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Tea
33. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
only friends
34. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Anything sweet!
35. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
about seven
36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
need to put Mehndi soon!
37. Favorite Season?
Autumn
38.One wish that you really want to see it come true?
Making a million dollars sitting in my home
39. What breaks your heart?
when people take me for granted and when they say half truths!

1 comment:

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!