Sunday, February 14, 2010

Turn your Blog into a book

I thought this was amazing...I am not sure how long this existed.
By click of a button your entire blog can be turned into a book.Amazing!
Apologies if you all were well informed of this much much earlier.
It was my discovery of the day!

Yes they charge you ( a lot at the moment)but I still thought it will give a different perspective to the art of blogging!

I was thinking when my daughter walk out of home for university it will be a great gift to give them ..something to keep with them on their growing up!

Click the link below if you want to try it!

Turn your blog into a book

2 comments:

  1. thks for sharing ths article.the link is of great use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?????? Had no clue. What a super idea!!!!!

    The narcisstic part of me definitely wants to see a book authored by me but the miser in me will wait till the charges come down;-D

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!