Friday, January 29, 2010

Twin Objectives

Inertia...Inertia...laziness...laziness...If there is any one giving awards for this I am sure to be receipient...
I have tried to get back to blogging all month long ...all year long and all decade long....but it just hasnt happened...
Let me not get into the detailed excuses that any one can give....

This year has been different....
We were just back from a whirlwind trip of Singapore - Bangalore - Kochi - Dubai - London all in a span of less than 14 days....All in all I think I slept in almost 10 different beds in the 14 days of travel....so now you see I had a reason not to blog...

Well this post is not about that its about what I intend to do this month and decade...

Last 5 years I have had the same two objectives...

Reduce weight ( my body weight I mean!)
Find a job ( in my language have an income!)

Well I have concluded that while the first is in my hand the second isn't completely...

So this year I thought let me begin taking one...reduce weight...
Now I am not getting into how I am going to do it...and but I can tell you soemthing

I need to immediatelty reduce 20 kgs...I know thats a lot...so I really need a miracle...

I am in no hurry and would be happy even a kilogram in a month....so all of you be prepared to get an update every month if I managed to reduce at all....
Its an onerous task for me....and I have not been able to do it last 5 years even when I really wanted to...
the second objective will wait as you see in further post what I am busy with most days....

So here I am with my new year/new decade resolution - a month late...its late than never I believe!

5 comments:

  1. Reducing weight is one of the main problem to the food loving people.After delivery i gained extra pounds.thinking to lose it now,i think we both r sailing in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Vinoo! I am sure you'll succeed. I am actually trying to put on some weight. If you can find some process where you can transfer some weight, I will be more than happy to accept it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. am going thru a similar phase.. of still wanting to do things that I had wanted to, a long time ago too. One of the short term things though is losing weight. I suddenly realized last week that I put on 2 kgs :O ..ok 2 doesnt sound much but I felt it :( and then.. I dunno what I did. but I lost 1kg in a week hehehee 1 more to go :P
    I tell u what.. get the job.. weight will shed automatically!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and oh... guess what! my dad calls me Newton's daughter. Because I am a classic example for inertia. If, I am doing something, I keep doing. If I stop, I never start again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jyoti - Lets get going....as I said my task ahead is huge!
    @Varun - First 25 years of my life every one said how thin/slim I was...though it never bothered me ....the last decade the same "every one"says you have put on so much and it annoys me very badly...its better to be on the lean side for sure!
    @Shruti...sure get a job and I am sure I will have no time to munch between a job , 2 children and a husband...but jobs have been alluding me for 5 years now....I know I hope I really get to lose weight so I can write an great post of success after that!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!