Monday, January 11, 2010

Blogging

Its taken me over a month to come and scribble here....
Thank God ...Google doesn't delete the blogs that are not active....else I would have to start one every few months.

I would love to blog much more often but sometimes you get tied in daily rituals that just needs attention the blog gets royally ignored and often forgotten.

It is these times I love fellow bloggers who pull me up....they come and leave a comment so much to say!...."Whats up Buddy " "Are you there still"

During this long silence these are the souls who reminded me " Hey you still have a blog!"

Ruch

Stopped by and commented...and also left a note that my blog is sometimes giving and error....

Thanks Ruch...I will get around to figure that out!

Ajai
I have not figured out how he got to my blog...but did leave a comment.Thanks Ajai...It is an effort to read other peoples blogs especially when you dont know them.

Then Reflections
has been kind nough to award me when I have almost forgotten that my blog existed...that was indeed a wake up call!



Then Jyoti tags me when I am sleeping on my blog.....

Thanks All for waking up...so hopefully I get back to the old vigour and spirit to the one thing we have in common..."we read and write blogs!"

2 comments:

  1. thks vinoo,hope u do the tag soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok....when life is busy taking u places[in ur case I mean it literally;-D] blogging tends to take a back seat. All of us understand tht;-)).

    Good to see u back!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!