Saturday, January 19, 2008

Singapore - Cycling

Cycling - Yet another skill!


I had a mission on my way back that the kids needs to pick up cycling.
Although Tanya rode a bike with stabilisers since 4 she never got to get rid of them inspite of our best efforts.


So finally even though everyone laughed and made fun of I managed to find a coach in Singapore to get them to learn.
Tanya was cycling comfortably in less than 2 hrs of coaching although Riona still lacks confidence.

But believe me there is someone who can teach cycling and the coaching was excellent!



I would have been more happy if Riona also became a pro but considering she did not even pedal enough earlier I think what she is doing now is great!





c

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!