Friday, January 11, 2008

Holidays

I seem to never have the time to get back to blog inspite of all my efforts...
There is so much to blog about and fond memories to remember as time passes by and we have welcomed a new year....I am still holding onto the great memories of the year gone by! And so much to look forward to in the coming year...
I am going to begin blogging about the past X'mas season and the great holidays we spent in India!

I have divided the posts under the following headings...

X'mas Celebrations at School/Church/Girl Scouts/Winter Concert.....
Holidays at Bangalore
Holidays at Kochi - Ashley's Baptism and the family
Cycling - yet another skill..

And I must say the "flu bug" doesn't seem to leave me alone....I have been down with fever more often the last few weeks than I have been the rest of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!