Monday, October 22, 2007

Taipei Living

Thursday started off with attending a Language evaluation meeting for Lower school students....The only take away I had I need to spent a lot more time on their English Grammar /Comprehension skills...and I need to research to do what is an ERB score....

Having rushed to Costco to pick up the weekly groceries...I also had to rush back to deliver Basmati rice to another Indian friend...
and back to school....to pick up Riona and take her to her Kumon class...
Tanya had her swimming session and went on with her jazz dance session after which we returned home......

Friday was community day for 3rd Graders so another day a school...I try to be at home as much on Fridays...
It amazes me the parent representation these events have...
The children had a great time....

...one day to relax...well evening had to pick up Riona from her music class and we went for the High School Musical Play...:"Once upon a Mattress". It was a fabulous show ...put up by high school students....Tanya sat through the whole show and enjoyed it... We went for it to expose her to some Theatre and drama as its over a year since she discontinued her favorite drama classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!