Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Look for Blog

I have been busy working on completion of my project that I took a decision almost a year ago.

Having feared how I would keep my "intellectual pursuits live" while we stay in Taipei I had enrolled on a Internet Marketing Course just a few days before I left Singapore.

I carried loads of study material which includes atleast about 5000 pages of reading material and atleast 2 to 3 dozen tutorial dvd's....

I have probaby covered 1/10 th of the reading and abysmal 1% of viewing the so called DVD's...The course also included tele-mentoring sessions 12 in number where a professional coach would handhold you over your first internet venture....I have completed 10 of those sessions as they would not tolerate any more procastination from my ( the student ) side. And I should tell you the course fee was atleast 10 timeds more than I paid for my tution fees for 15 years of my life

So I worked hard with assignments even though it was an after thought post arrival that I would not have a full time domestic helper.So the task became overwhelming at times !The last 10 days have been even more hectic as I was in the so called "product creation " mode ...The "product" being what you would sell on the Internet in my first venture. I tried and tested and got guided and misguided several times but I must say after all that effort ...burning midnight's oil I was able to submit all my assignments to my coach which he had approved this morning....

Having got used to staying late and working after Riona is in bed I thought I have long been neglecting my blog ...and hence must learn to give it a good look....So I changed the look and it took me a long time to figure it out....sometimes I can be really quite dumb ...

I hope you guys like the look .I am really excited about it....And I will continue to update you on first internet venture launch which is less than a month away....So hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!