Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hiigh School Musical 2

Its Typhoon day here in Taipei!

The Government has declared a public holiday and have advised residents not to move out till late this evening!


Typhoon Sepat is on the full swing!


Anyways kids and I was up at 7 AM...to a very wet day and sounds of wind...
The only thing my seven year old wants to do is get hold of High School Musical 2 as it was to be premiered on August 17th.

The only thing I could do is look at the web and start searching for the movie.
After watching the trailer in about 4 websites I was surprised to see this link and actually watched the whole movie from my PC. I had to patiently sit through the whole movie with them as I wanted to make sure nothing inappropriate was shown..

Watch "High School Musical 2" Movie

I liked the High School Musical better though this too offered some entertainment content but not as appealing as the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!