Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I turn 38

Not a major milestone yet I like to jot down what was my typical day!.It will bring memories to my daughters if they ever decide to check back.

One thing I always think what did my Mom do when she was 38.It just helps me to put things in persepctive.

When my Mom turned 38 I was almost 18 and in college doing my first year of undergrad.Getting me married in couple of years was definitely on the agenda for my folks.

I wonder what my daughters will be doing when they turn 38,hopefully they will be well settled in life....

Here I am 38 and tackling a 10 and 7 year old.Hardly can be compared.It was one of the rare birthdays Sedj was in town well I had to attend a training program to attend and he had a flight to catch by noon.But he did go out of the way to get me a nice card and wish me before we got onto our usual chores.

Its my second birthday in UK and I can say I feel very settled.I spent significant time in schools and am on the governing body of two of them.

Other activity that takes time is tutoring my girls..well thats been there for sometime and continues I am also considering taking up tutoring children between 7 and 11.

I have enrolled for CIMA which is a management accounting course - a tough one and hopes to puruse it so that at 40 I can seriously consider getting back to workforce with an updated qualification.

I have finally started swimming lessons and hopefully will be an ace swimmer in couple of months.Hope my instructor is there till then.

and the last thing on agenda as has been for the last 6 years is Reduce as in lose weight....it seems to be never happening any suggestions anyone...but I have to and its becoming almost essential and urgent.hoping I would make some headway here this year ....

1 comment:

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!