Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween

This is a big Festival for Americans....Its not one of my favourites....but one of which I decided to let the kids have some fun this time...since Tanya goes to an American school....

What is Halloween?

The term Halloween is shortened from All-hallow-even, as it is the eve of "All Hallows' Day", which is now also known as All Saints' Day.

Having been to an Irish nuns Boarding school...it was a day I reckon where the children would end up doing some tricks or pranks....even two decades ago...

But its a big deal now...you see all supermarkets and shops lined up with Halloween costumes....its now one of the 5 large shopping events in US....


Anyways here are the photos how my daughters celebrated Halloween in Taipei at their schools and at the American Club.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!