Monday, November 19, 2007

A Long break!

Finally I am back to blogging.....after almost 3 weeks...

I am sorry ..for those few handful regular readers I have....

I was down with a major bout of influenza and had to be in bed literally almost a week....and that culminated in one of major Asian Swimming meets at Tanya's school.

So the first weekend Nov10/11 was packed with swimming meet - Inter school and Fire Works night at British School...and a grand reception at Grand hotel for the 250 swimmers from different parts of Asia...

The week was followed by Investitiure for Scouts and I had to host a dinner...for about 11 adults and 6 kids...so all in all it was a hectic....2 weeks.....will all of us also suffering with nuiances of cough and cold with medicines...as the weather keeps changing ...- a rather regular phenomenon in Taipei this part of the year...before the full blown winter kicks in...

Thanks all for hanging in there and dropping by to read my blog again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!