Sunday, March 18, 2007

Friendship!

Friendship- This is a series I hope to begin on my blog...Very often in life we are too busy we forget to acknowledge great friends we had/have....or we think of it when its too late...either we have lost in touch or they have a crisis in hand or they have actually passed away....

In my first blog...I like to acknowledge Preeti ....a great friend of mine for over 18 years.....and the best of it is that we are best of friends in the blogging world too...check out her blog www.justamotheroftwo.blogspot.com ( you will stop reading mine!)

We were friends in college and had wonderful times together....our lives have changed a lot since ...and perceptions ...yet we maintain a warmth which doesnt need even a moment to catch up to the very minute we are talking....We haven't seen each other for over 6 years yet I can firmly believe she will be there when I need her....

She was there at my wedding...she was there to encourage me on my first trip abroad...she is there now when I am far way in Taipei to encourage me blogging....to discuss parenting challenges or for that matter anything under the sun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!