Friday, February 22, 2008

Lantern Festival

I was quite happy to be included as a helper Mom to visit the Lantern Festival at Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall. This would be give me an opportunity to have a first hand look. On my own I would not have ventured out to see it..

We arrived at the venue after a bus ride and an mrt ride.
The group watched the Change of Guards ceremony and roamed around the grounds to see various lanterns displayed.We also had a quick glance through the museum..had lunch all was well and relaxed.

On the way back I almost lost a person in my group for about 5 minutes...Oh my that was too stressful although I tracked my group till they came out of the ticketing machine after the train ride...I didnt have one in my group....for about 5 minutes literaly missing between the mrt station and and till we came to board the bus. after a quick panic search and few calls we realised the person had joined another group but it was a disturbing experience....than a relaxed trip...

Well I still have a few good snaps of the trip .....enjoy the different lanterns madefor the Year of the rat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!