Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tokyo japan

My Japan Trip synopsis will not be complete if I dont write things that made a note to me while I visited Japan.

Every one used a Handphone that is foldable, or with a sliding screen. In the four days I spent in Tokyo I could not spot even one handphone which was not in this category.

It was easier to get around and most people could recognise the English words and what you are trying to refer to.

Smoking was rampant and even fast food joints had designated floors for smoking.

Food was good and tasty....we could actually eat any kind of food we tried.

Narita Airport was very impressive and one could get the pulse of a city that plans at least 20 years ahead just by its sheer size and capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!