Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Internet Marketing

Its been a year since I got introduced to the world of Internet Marketing.

What is Internet Marketing ?

If you google the words " Internet MArketing" you get over 31 million websites referring to it.

Trust me most of them will be different and there will be a lot of information you can read and read and read...


According to wikipedia
Internet marketing is the use of the Internet to advertise and sell goods and services. Internet Marketing methods include search engine marketing (both search engine optimization and pay per click advertising), banner advertising, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, interactive advertising, and email advertising.

I spent the whole year off and on attending seminars, reading books, ebooks and finally have this to say about Internet Marketing.

It requires finding a niche and developing around it.It requires a lot of initial ground work....

I am going to blog about great products and resources I found in this journey over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!