Friday, February 09, 2007

Dentist

I had trouble with one of my tooth...and it was time to venture out and see a dentist...so as usual called and asked everyone you meet any one has seen a dentist...Finally some one(she indeed was helpful) did refer and I managed to fix up the appointment for Tuesday....I went expecting a filling ...but ended up having to remove my wisdom tooth...I always thought I never had any of them left...but now the dentist says this is the last one...

Ever since then who ever I meet I referred to my Dentist appointment ...oh good please can you give me the name and address and phone number...so I thought I didn't know it was so useful information but it seems like all I met the next two days was looking for one....2834 4265- Dr John Lee....hope it helps someone....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for reading and leaving a note!